Mynonu.com (or “we”) takes the privacy of your information
seriously. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect from
you through our stores, website (including sub-domains and microsites) and mobile
applications. It also describes the purposes for which we collect that personal information,
the other parties with whom we may share it and the measures we take to protect the security
of your data. It also tells you about your rights and choices with respect to your personal
information, and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
You are advised to carefully read this Privacy Notice before using or availing any of our products and/or services.
In this Privacy Notice, the following definitions are used:
A small file placed on your device by our website or mobile application when you either visit or use certain features of our website or mobile application. A cookie generally allows a website to remember your actions or preference for a certain period of time.
Includes non-personal information, personal information and sensitive personal information about you, which either directly or indirectly in combination with other information, could allow you to be identified when you visit our stores, website and/or mobile application.
Any applicable law for the time being in force relating to the processing of Data.
Mynonu.com, a proprietorship whose registered office is LG-3, Mayflair Plaza, Baghpat Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.
the natural person who accesses our stores, website or mobile application.
The natural person who accesses our stores, website or mobile application.
Mynonu.com collects Data for various purposes set out in this
This Data includes, without limitation, the following categories:
• Contact information: first and last name, email address, postal address, country, employer, phone number and other similar contact data.
• Financial information: payment instrument information, transactions, transaction history, preferences, method, mode and manner of payment, spending pattern or trends, and other similar data.
• Technical information: website, device and mobile app usage, Internet Protocol (IP) address and similar information collected via automated means, such as cookies, pixels and similar technologies.
• Transaction information: the date of the transaction, total amount, transaction history and preferences and related details.
• Product and service information: Your account membership number, registration and payment information, and program-specific information, when you request products and/or services directly from us, or participate in marketing programs.
• Personal information: Age, sex, date of birth, marital status, nationality, details of government identification documents provided, occupation, ethnicity, religion, travel history or any other personal information provided in responses to surveys or questionnaires.
• Your reviews, feedback and opinions about our products, programmes and services. Loyalty programme information: your loyalty membership information, account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner programme affiliation.
We collect Data in the following ways:
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or mobile application or give us in any other way (e.g., at outlets, stores, hotels, kiosks). Please see the section titled “Data Shared by You” for more information.
• Automatic Information We Collect: We use “cookies”, pixels and similar technologies to receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Please see the section below, titled “Data that is Collected Automatically” for more information.
• E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more relevant and interesting, we often receive a confirmation (if your device supports such capabilities) when you open e-mail from us or click on a link in the e-mail. You can choose not to receive marketing emails from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email.
 Refer to Rule 2(i), Rule 3 and Rule 4(ii) of the IT Rules
• Automatic Information We Collect from Other Websites: We receive and store certain
types of information when you interact with third-party websites that use our technology or
with whom we have a specific agreement. Because we process this information on behalf of the
applicable website operators, collection, processing, and use of such information is subject
to the applicable website operators’ privacy policies and is not covered by our Privacy
• Information from Other Sources: We may obtain information from other sources. An example of this is when you authorize a third-party website (such as the website of another Tata Group Entity), to interact directly with our website or mobile application to provide or receive Data about you. In that case, we might receive such Data used by that third-party website to identify your account with that website.
You can make choices about our collection and use of your Data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove your Data on our website or mobile application. When you are asked to provide Data, you may decline.
Mynonu.com may collect your Data in several ways from your use of
our stores, website or
mobile application. For instance:
• when you register with us to receive our products and/or services;
• when you conduct a transaction with us or attempt a transaction at our stores, on our website or mobile application;
• when you complete surveys conducted by or for us;
• when you elect to receive any communications (including promotional offers) from us;
• from the information gathered by your visit to our stores, website or mobile application;
• We automatically collect some information when you visit our
website or use our mobile
application. This information helps us to make improvements to our content and navigation.
The information collected automatically includes your IP address.
• Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP addresses, operating system details, browsing details, device details and language settings. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. IRCPL uses this information to measure the site usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security, as well enhance performance of our website or mobile application.
• We may collect your Data automatically via Cookies, pixels and similar technologies in line with settings on your browser. For more information about Cookies, please see the section below, titled “Cookies”.
 Refer to Rule 5(6) and 5(7) of the IT Rules
 Refer to Rule 5(3) of the IT Rules
 Refer to Rule 5(3) of the IT Rules
Any or all the above Data may be required by us from time to time
to provide information
relating to Mynonu.com and to work on the experience when using our website or mobile
application. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
• carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and us;
• provide products and/or services and communicate with you about products and/or services offered by us;
• Entities, and other third parties which have business or contractual dealings with us;
• provide you with offers (including for financial products and/or services), personalized services and recommendations and improve your experience on our website and mobile application;
• operate, evaluate and improve our business, website and mobile application;
• generate aggregated data to prepare insights to enable us to understand customer behaviour, patterns and trends with a view to learning more about your preferences or other characteristics;
• provide privileges and benefits to you, marketing and promotional campaigns based on your profile;
• communicate with you (including to respond to your requests, questions, feedback, claims or disputes) and to customize and improve our services;
• protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity, harm, financial loss and other legal or information security risks; and
• serve other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and as otherwise authorized or required by applicable law.
We treat these inferences as personal information (or sensitive personal information, as the case may be), where required under applicable law. Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and there may be several grounds which justify our use of your personal information.
Where required under applicable law, we will only use your personal information with your consent; as necessary to provide you with products and/or services; to comply with a legal obligation; or when there is a legitimate interest that necessitates the use.
Our website and mobile application do not offer products or services for use by minors. If you are under 18, you may use our website or mobile application only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
We may share your Data with for
• Partners: We may make available to you services, products, or applications provided by Partners for use on or through our website or mobile application. If you choose to use such service, customer information related to those transactions may be shared with such Partner.
 Refer to Rule 5(1), Rule 5(2) and Rule 5(5) of the IT Rules.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. Your Data (including in relation to loyalty programs) may be transferred as part of such transaction.
• Third Parties: We may also share your Data with other third parties where:
1. You request or authorize us to do so;
2. We need to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process; or
3. We need to operate and maintain the security of our website or mobile application, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks.
We require these third parties by contract to only process sensitive personal data in accordance with our instructions and as necessary to perform services on our behalf or in compliance with applicable law. We also require them to safeguard the security and confidentiality of the sensitive personal data they process on our behalf by implementing appropriate confidentiality, technical and organizational security measures.
 Refer to Rule 7 of the IT Rules
 Refer to Rule 7 of the IT Rules
 Refer to Rule 6 of the IT Rules
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data and we store your Data on secure servers. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us by e-mail.
Data collected under this Privacy Notice is hosted on servers located in India.
We take steps to ensure that the Data we collect under this Privacy Notice is processed according to the provisions of this Privacy Notice and the requirements of applicable law.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of
this Privacy Notice (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that
provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the
validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this Privacy Notice will not be
 Refer to Rule 5(6) and Rule 5(7) of the IT Rules.
 Refer to Rule 5(6) of the IT Rules.
 Refer to Rule 7 of the IT Rules.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will also change. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website and mobile application frequently to see recent changes. The updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. Any changes will be immediately posted on our website and mobile application and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the updated Privacy Notice on your first use of our website or mobile application or first purchase of the products and/or services following the alterations. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
To request to review, update, or delete your personal information or to otherwise reach us, please submit a request by e-mailing us at ___________________. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Please see below the details of our grievance officer:
Name: Mr. _________________________
Address: LG-3, Mayflair Plaza, Baghpat Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.
 Refer to Rule 5(6), Rule 5(7) and Rule 5(9) of the IT Rules.
 Refer to Rule 5(9) of the IT Rules.